We will be leaving for Star Hill in the morning. YIPPEE! It has been three weeks since this weekend country girl got a chance to go to the country. My goals for the weekend:
- Enjoy family coming up to visit us.
- Cook steaks and sit outside to enjoy the spring weather on the deck!
- Unplug the electronics
- Get organized for work at my new job Monday.
- Visit my friend’s new house. It is almost finished 4 miles from the lake house.
- Spray paint the leggy-ornate table for Tara and get it glazed.
- Completely finish the floating shelves for my nephew. He has been very patient!
- Paint the side tables for our bedroom then poly it.
- Go to church in our sweet little Coldspring church.
I will report in on Monday afternoon. Have a great holiday.
Wish you were here.